Friday, June 15, 2007

Tina Vaziri...inspiring artist...

So as I had randomly picked some artists to tag on my last tag post "8 things" I happen to pick the awesomely amazing artist Tina Vaziri...

Later I had time to check out her site and such...and oh wow! go check it out its awesome:

http://tinavaziri.com/

anyhoo...it sturns out this girl is crazy about bees....so when i went home that night i could think of nothing other than drawing a bee....a little busy bee was buzzing in my head....so i did it..and here it is..

haha

So this is dedicated to her...and please note this silly doodle does not show what an awesome inspiration she is...go check out her site



1 comment:

Tina Poe said...

I am so flattered by your post! And I love your little bee, he is adorable and sweet like candy! Thank you!!!