Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Red Hatter




If - Hats...Immediately made me think of my favorite group - The Red Hatters...Im sure you have seen these awesome ladies..In their 70s and up, all wearing red hats and purple attire - usually in groups having a great time...they are an awesome inspiration to anyone. And my friend and I are desperate to be apart of their society, but we are too young..blah. Hahaha - so here's to them and their 'Who cares about getting old' hatittude that I admire so much.

Thank you for you kind comments!

7 comments:

Sierras Root said...

the guy in the background looks like Steve from Blues Clues

Kathleen Rietz said...

Great illo! Love the colors and the way you portrayed her.

Sarah said...

great expression on her face

'When I am old
I shall wear purple' - do you know this poem?

Anonymous said...

awesome - great idea on this one!

froggie is... said...

oh my gosh...her boobs are gonna hit her shoes...next week, i think!

yeeeoowww!!! and those NAILS. run, kid! she's gonna try to KISS YA!

a wonderful character, hville! :)

Ginger*:) said...

Your "Red Hat Lady" is priceless! Did you know that if you are too young for the RED HATTERS they will let you join and wear a PINK hat!

studio lolo said...

This is absolutely perfect!! I've mssed you...and hey, didn't you get married last month on Halloween??